We’re here to help you feel better and make the connection between what you eat and how you feel.
Sign up for an in-person, or by phone (doesn’t matter where you live), consultation to tackle your personal health goals. Our expert nutritionists will be with you every step of the way to support, motivate and guide you to success.
Nutrition counseling offers help and hope for every health concern, whether you want to…
- Manage a chronic illness
- Have fewer aches and pains in your back and/or joints
- Have better digestion
- Manage anxiety and depression
- Conquer eating issues
- Lose weight* and rev up your metabolism
- Increase energy and well-being
Fit Body Weight Loss offers you your very own experienced nutritionist that are experienced, thoughtful and grounded in research.
We practice Therapeutic Nutritional Counseling—a proven approach to nutrition counseling that will meet your physical, mental and emotional needs. We use the latest in scientific research, clinical experience, problem-solving skills, and an intuitive approach to help you feel better— the healthy way.
Nutrition counseling is perfect for you if any of the following are true:
- You prefer to work one-on-one with a nutritionist for extra support.
- You have been diagnosed with an autoimmune condition such as Hashimotos, MS, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus or celiac disease
- You have a chronic health condition and you’d like a better way to manage symptoms (heart disease, diabetes, cancer, asthma, osteoporosis, COPD, Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s).
- You’ve tried everything else to get healthy, but nothing seems to work.
- You struggle with depression and/or anxiety.
- You have back pain, arthritis or other troublesome aches and pains.
- You struggle with PCOS or infertility.
- You have digestive issues such as heartburn, bloating, constipation or diarrhea.
- You find yourself feeling overly tired, unmotivated and exhausted.
- You want to lose weight and decrease food cravings.
- You want better rest at night, more energy and better moods.
- You want to help your child or spouse get healthier through better nutrition.
Our Nutritional Counseling Rates
Standard Nutritional Counseling Rates:
New Patient Nutritional Counseling Kickstart (2-hours): $250 (Reg. $500)
Nutritional Counseling Session (1-hour): $125 (Reg. $250)
Nutritional Counseling Session (30-minutes): $75 (Reg. $150)
Personalized Wellness Package:
Includes New Patient Nutritional Counseling Kickstart (2-hours)
(3) Nutritional Counseling Sessions (1-hour each): $399 (Reg. $1,250)
Includes (4) Nutritional Counseling Sessions (1-hour each): $299 (Reg. $1,000)
Includes (4) Nutritional Counseling Sessions (30-minutes each): $199 (Reg. $600)
What To Expect:
What to expect prior to your Nutritional Counseling Session
You will complete a health history and nutrition questionnaire so your nutritionist gains a thorough understanding of your health challenges and goals.
What to expect during your Nutritional Counseling Session
- You will have all access to your very own nutritionist who will explain how foods affect your health and well-being and why certain foods are important to include in your diet.
- Your nutritionist will address your personal nutritional needs based upon possible deficiencies, food allergies, personal food preferences, prior medical conditions and medical history.
- You will receive a personalized eating plan along with recipes and suggestions for meals, snacks, and beverages.
- Your nutritionist will work with you to set attainable goals and develop practical ways for you to implement our health-lifestyle approach to eating.
- You will be given our 6-Week Total Body Transformation Guide that will allow you to enjoy your workouts at home, the gym or even outdoors.
- Enjoy 20% off Fit Body supplements the day of your counseling appointment. Depending on your health, supplements may be recommended (but not required) to rebalance your metabolic hormones, help you adhere to our healthy eating plan, or give you nutritional support.
Does Insurance Cover Nutritional Counseling?
In some cases, nutrition counseling may be covered by insurance. At Fit Body Weight Loss we are able to take most HSA (Health Savings Account) and FSA (Flexible Spending Account) cards offered by many insurances. In addition, 100% of the cost may be tax deductible for most patients. For more information please call our office at 844-537-2408.